Debbie’s a lifetime resident of Frederick County. She currently lives in Urbana with her husband, Eddie of 45 years. They are both full time agents with Maryland Real Estate Group. She has three children Heather, Steven and Angela, six grandchildren and two great grandchildren. Debbie has been very active in community organizations, schools and her church. She was once known as the Safe & Sane mom of both Frederick High and Urbana High Schools where she as chairperson organized and started that Tradition for both of the schools.
She was also active in the Urbana Recreation Council as their treasurer for over 25 years. She also owned and operated her own residential cleaning business for over 30 years along with a DJ business, and is known to some as DJ Debbie.
She along with her husband Eddie has been property managing for over 21 years.
Debbie has a love for people and takes their needs to heart. Taking care of each other is what she believes we are put on this earth to do. That is one of the reasons she has proudly joined the Real Estate Profession with her husband Eddie. She believes Maryland Real Estate Group is an honest and a devoted agency working for the best interest of their clients. She vows to have an open and honest relationship with all her clients and to be sensitive of their needs. Debbie thinks one of the riches rewards about being a real estate agent is helping people achieve their needs and dreams along with developing new long life friends in the process of during her job. Over two years ago Debbie decided to continue her education to obtain the knowledge enabling her to better serve her clients. In 2018 she became an associate broker’s with Maryland Real Estate Group.
- Thomas Johnson High School Graduate
- Professional Organizations
- Frederick County Association of Realtors (FCAR)
- Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- ABR Designation
- PTA President and or Treasurer of South Frederick, West Frederick, Frederick High, Urbana Elem. And Urbana High Schools
- Chairperson of Urbana’s Strawberry Festival
- Urbana Brownie & Girl Scout Leader
- Chairperson & Organizer of the Frederick and Urbana High School’s Safe & Sane Committee
- Urbana Civic Association Treasurer
- Coach Urbana Monocacy Girls Softball
- Treasurer Urbana Recreation Council
- Board of Directors Urbana Civic Association
- Chairperson of URC Valentine/Halloween Dinner Dances
- Elder of Hyattstown Christian Church
- HCC Co-Chair property Department
- Property Manager for HCC Board of Trustees
- Member HCC Choir
Contact Debbie Today…
Questions? Send an email directly to Debbie using the simple form below. Or reach out to Debbie by one of the many methods listed below…